Focused break-in additives that provide premium protection.
Prevents to reduce the potential of engine failure and wear during the engine break in process.
- Removes any contaminants left during the engine building process.
- Premium protection of all internal engine components on initial start-up including pushrods, camshafts, flat tappet and roller rockers.
- Focused break-in additive package includes: ZINC, PHOSPHOROUS AND MOLYBDENUM.
- Excellent film for new bearing and journal protection
- Fast piston ring seating
- Cleans and Protects freshly machined surfaces
- Blended from the Highest-Quality mineral base stocks.
- SAE 30 Formula contains no viscosity modifiers and is compatible with petroleum and synthetic motor oils.
Recommended running of 30 minutes or longer in new, rebuilt engines for High Performance, Street, Restoration, Testing or Racing applications. PurOl Onyx is also ideal as a dyno or “reference” oil during product testing.
Purchase is for a 1-Quart bottle.